POLICY PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13 AND SUBSEQUENT
OF THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
as Data controller of the processing of your personal data (hereinafter “CONOR
” or the “Data controller
”), provides the following policy, pursuant to art. 13 and subsequent of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the “GDPR
”), to explain how we process the data you provided in the context of access, browsing and use of the website
It should be noted that the following policy is not provided for any other websites consulted by the user through hypertext links (links)
, which lead from CONOR's website to other websites. Therefore, the existence of a link
to another website does not imply approval or acceptance of responsibility by CONOR for the contents of the website to which the user is directed to, both in relation to the policy adopted for the processing of personal data as well as to its use.
Data Controller. Personal data protection manager.
The Data Controller of your personal data is CONOR S.r.l.,
with registered office in Bologna (BO), Via delle Viti n. 5 - 40127.
CONOR has appointed the Lawyer Wanda Carla Cerioli as Personal data protection manager (hereinafter also “DPO
”), who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: GDPR-DPOGruppo@agribologna.it.
Type and method of collecting personal data
The personal data that may be collected by the Data controller depends on the use you make of the website
and of the services it contains. More specifically, CONOR collects:
- The browsing data, which are acquired by the IT systems and software procedures that regulate the functioning of the present website. This is information that is not collected to allow the subsequent identification of the user, but which is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning; this category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the website, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the numerical code indicating the status of the response provided by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the browser used by the User. This data could be used by the competent authorities to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the website.
- The personal data, such as your e-mail address in the event that you request information (logistical or relating to purchases, sales, etc.) using the appropriate contact e-mails that you will find in the “Contacts” section.
It is specified that CONOR invites you to communicate only the personal data requested, with the express exclusion of data that can reveal, by way of example, ethnic origin, political opinions, trade union membership or a state of health (hereinafter jointly “Particular Data
”). If the Particular Data will be disclosed, CONOR will immediately cancel them.
Legal basis of the processing
CONOR processes your personal data:
a) subject to free and explicit consent;
b) for a legitimate interest of CONOR in relation to the proper functioning of the website and to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes.
Purpose of the processing of your personal data
CONOR processes your data for the following purposes:
- For the search and selection of personnel to be hired by CONOR or by subsidiaries, parent companies or associates.
- With your explicit consent, for commercial marketing
purposes in order to:
- send you promotional communications and/or commercial information (by way of example: invitations to events, greeting messages, etc.) relating to specific and/or new CONOR products and services or to report corporate events and/or prize competitions to participate in,
- forward commercial proposals;
- carry out market research and/or opinion polls, satisfaction surveys (also carried out by external companies on behalf of CONOR);
- To promote CONOR's image and values through events open to third-party participation.
Subjects to whom your personal data may be disclosed
CONOR can disclose your personal data to:
- Subsidiaries, parent companies, associates or investee companies of CONOR, based in Italy.
- Companies that perform information acquisition services for market surveys or opinion polls on behalf of CONOR based in Italy.
- Consorzio Agribologna Società Cooperativa Agricola, which provides CONOR with the management and maintenance of the IT system based in Italy. Law enforcement agencies responsible for possible investigations and judicial measures.
The data collected could also be disclosed to subjects who have the right and interest to access your personal data by law or secondary and/or community regulations, for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Your data may also be disclosed to CONOR employees and collaborators (including system administrators) appointed to pursue the aforementioned purposes, who have been expressly authorised for the processing and who have received adequate operating instructions. It is understood that the personal data will be stored on servers
available to CONOR located in the European Union and will not be disseminated.
With some of the categories of subjects indicated above, the Data controller has entered into a contract with the third party that provides a service to CONOR and has appointed it “Data processor
” pursuant to the GDPR. If said subject processes your personal data, said processing can take place only limited to the type of service that is carried out by the same and in any case by complying with the obligations imposed by CONOR on the Data processor in relation to the processing of personal data.
The updated list of Data processors is available from CONOR and can be requested at the DPO's e-mail address: GDPR-DPOGruppo@agribologna.it
Methods of processing and data retention time
The processing is carried out with the aid of electronic tools and, in some cases, paper supports, according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, relevance, necessity and minimisation with a logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and suitable for safeguarding the confidentiality of the data to be protected and the rights of the subject in compliance with the provisions of the current legislation. To protect data from, even accidental, destruction or loss and against unauthorised access or disclosure, technical and organisational security measures have been adopted.
Consequently, in the absence of specific rules that foresee different storage times, CONOR will take care to use the data for the purposes indicated in the present policy for a reasonable time with respect to the same purposes. In any case, the Data controller will assure to avoid an indefinite use of the data.
In particular, the following time-scales related to the purposes of the processing are noted:
- personal data collected for the purpose of research and selection of personnel to be hired at CONOR or at CONOR subsidiaries, parent companies or associates once the selection process object of the data collection has been completed: 12 months;
- data collected for commercial marketing purposes: 36 months.
Once the terms indicated have elapsed, the personal data will be deleted or made anonymous, unless there is a renewal of consent to the processing.
Possible consequences of refusing to provide your personal data
provision of certain personal data is strictly necessary for the operation of the website
, other data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning. CONOR has configured the website in such a way that the use of your personal data is minimised and in such a way as to limit the processing of personal data that allows you to be identified only in case of need or at the request of the authorities and police forces (such as, for example, for data relating to traffic and its stay on the website or to its IP address) or to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website
The registration procedure to access certain specific areas of the website
is mandatory in order to exclude unauthorised accesses to the services offered. The provision of personal data voluntarily provided for the purpose of registration and access to some areas of the website is optional, but your refuse to confer them determines the impossibility of forwarding information or requests to the website.
The consent for the processing of your personal data for commercial marketing purposes is absolutely free and optional. If you choose not to give consent to the processing of your data for these purposes, this will not entail any consequence with respect to your right to browse the CONOR website and to access certain reserved areas that do not pursue these purposes to which you will decide to register, it being understood that you may revoke the consent given at any time
Information relating to children
CONOR does not carry out any processing operation of the personal data of children without the consent of their parents, therefore it encourages parents to monitor their children's use of the Internet
for a safe and filtered use of its contents, also through the use of parental control tools. At the request of the user, CONOR will promptly delete all data involuntarily collected and relating to children.
Pursuant to art. 15 and subsequent of the GDPR, you, as an interested party, have the right to ask CONOR, in the cases provided for, to access your personal data, to rectify, cancel it or limit the processing of data that concerns you or to oppose the processing itself. Requests should be sent by e-mail to the CONOR DPO address: GDPR-DPOGruppo@agribologna.it
It is understood that you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
If you believe that the processing of the personal data is in violation of the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, using the references available on the website www.garanteprivacy.it
, or to contact the appropriate judicial offices.
This policy may be subject to changes to comply with new legal provisions, with the changed personal data processing policies by CONOR and/or following changes in the characteristics of the website
Each updated version of this policy will be made available on this website with an indication of the date of its update. Your use of the website, after the publication of the changes, will constitute acceptance of the same.